Friday, February 11, 2011

1st Blog

The reason for my blog?  Well it's not because I have many interesting things to say.  The most interesting things I say are reserved between me and God.  My wife started blogging and I guess I didn't want to be left behind in the world of social media.  So......here goes nothing (and I sincerely mean that).

Welcome!

If you are profoundly bored and have come to the end of your wits, this blog will only make matters worse, if not send you into catatonic purgatory.  My hope for this little, lost space of the Internet is to speak my mind.  Therefor, you may return here only to find this same blog.  However, if there is more that comes after it, then I am on the path to well-being and you can be certain that my mind is not rotting with degenerative dementia.  I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment