Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vietnam Child Abuse Prevention Program

Everyone who knows me knows that I have a heart for abused children.  I have been working with abused children for almost ten years.  Going to Vietnam to help children in that country means so much to me.  We are very fortunate to have the resources we have to address child abuse in America. 

If you have always wanted to go to another country and help others, but couldn't because of time or other obligations, you have an opportunity to give, so that other children can have an opportunity for a future.  Please help me, so that I can go to Vietnam and assess their needs.  I will be going with an experienced group of clinicians, child advocates, and social workers.  We want to start a Child Abuse Prevention Program in Vietnam. 

Your donation is not going to a random charity that you know nothing about.  Your donation goes to support the expenses necessary for my travel and basic needs.  You will receive a formal letter addressing what has been laid on my heart.  You will receive a report of my trip and you will be informed of future trips to Vietnam.  You will receive a formal "Thank You" letter for your contribution.

Thank you for taking the time to hear me out.  I love all of you and I appreciate your prayers and support.

Sincerely,

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment